>

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

VBS Days 1-3

Day 1:  This is Ellie's first year doing VBS.  She was a little unsure of the whole thing at first.  However, she had an amazing time in her little class!  "Mommy, I play with friends and eat crackers!"  Really what more do you want?  She actually does Bible stories, plays outside, makes super cute crafts that she is extremely proud of and loves her teachers. They say they can't get enough of her either. 

I am a helper in Abby's class, so I can get a few shots of her here and there doing her activities.  Sometimes I sneak a shot or two of Ellie when we walk by her class on our way to snacks.





 Day 2: They're so excited to start another day at Bible School!


 "Mom!  The sun is in our eyes!"




 Listening to Peter retell the story of Jesus calming the sea.





















Day 3: Special Agents



















No comments:

Post a Comment