During the week of VBS, I didn't even ask. It wasn't the time. This week though, our calendar was clear. It seemed like the right time. Timing is everything. Apparently, Ellie felt like it was a good time for her, too. When she woke up (thankfully in a good mood), I put princess underwear on her and told her she was going to have to go in the potty chair. She willingly sat! After a few stories and songs, she went! Oh happy day! After all the screaming and celebrating died down, Jellybeans were distributed and we repeated the cycle an hour later. By the end of the day she was telling me she had to go (even number 2)!
I am so proud of my big girl. For the first time in over five years, I am free of diapers (except for Pull Ups at night and out and about)!!!! For now at least...
Abby was by her side all day.
"I'll just help myself to another story."
No comments:
Post a Comment