On my birthday we took Abby to Build a Bear so that she could make a gift for Ellie. I want Abby to have a present for her sister when she meets her, and we thought this would be more "personal" than just picking out a toy from the store. I am pretty excited about it, because we had Abby record herself saying, "Ellie, I love you," and put it in the bunny's hand. It is priceless!
This was her second time at Build a Bear. Her first experience was with her Grammy for her second birthday. The child has a great memory because she knew exactly what to do as soon as she stepped foot in the store. All set!
Ellie will also have a present for Abby. We are going to get her an interactive newborn doll that she will have to care for, so she can be like Mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment