>

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"Abby's shoes on. Outside!"

I don't think I need to explain the title, but that is Abby's way of asking to play outside.  After the LONG winter we had and the cold spring, we are outside as often as possible!  Here are some pictures of summer so far. 



 Abby's flower garden


SPLASH PARK

I have learned not to even talk about the splash park unless we are going in the next ten minutes.  If I even bring it up, then that is all Abby will talk about!




A new obsession for Abby is flags. While driving around town, she will point out every flag we pass. "Look, Mommy, three flags." She is very good at spotting them! I am impressed that she'll always tell me how many there are as well.


MEMORIAL DAY
 One is the loneliest number...but soon she'll have a little friend sitting with her at the table!  Which is good, because it is such a cute little table. 

 Abby's first encounter with squirt guns.




 Eating fresh beans from the garden!

There is nothing better than a full day in the sun and a nice bath before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment