Her thigh was really wedged in there, so I carefully but forcefully removed it without waking her up. Only to get her up later like this:
But Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these." Luke 18:16
>
Monday, August 31, 2009
Help!
I cannot count the times that I have put Abby down only to hear a cry for help moments later. When I rush into the room I find that the little one has either an arm or a leg caught in her crib. Lately though I think she learned to adapt. One afternoon when I checked on her I found her like this:

Her thigh was really wedged in there, so I carefully but forcefully removed it without waking her up. Only to get her up later like this:
Her thigh was really wedged in there, so I carefully but forcefully removed it without waking her up. Only to get her up later like this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this is hilarious! how did your first day go? Abby is so funny! what a doll!
ReplyDelete