I was so proud of our group on day four. We made it to the park well before it opened, and even before the welcoming ceremony! Due to being the first in the park we made a mad dash to Fairytale Hall and we were able to see Elsa and Anna before our breakfast reservation. The wait time for Elsa and Anna was never under 90 minutes. It was a bit of Disney magic.
Breakfast at Be Our Guest
Once again this was something that is on EVERYONE'S Disney to do list. You have to book your reservation 180 days before you visit in order to get a table here. I tried everyday (multiple times a day) leading up to our trip. Two days before we left, a spot opened up. It had only been available a few minutes, and I snagged it. It was totally worth it, too. We had a wonderful morning there.
Be Our Guest is Beast's castle from Beauty and the Beast
We ate in the ballroom
The West Wing
The Rose Room
After Be Our Guest we had fast passes for Mine Train and Peter Pan.
Abby was upset because she had to sit next to a man.
We told Aurora that we had tried to see her in Epcot, and had waited over two hours (she was late) to see her now. She was so sweet, that she invited Abby to come back and watch the parade with her.
Thunder Mountain
Once again thanks to rider switch, my mom and I got to ride Thunder Mountain with no wait once they were done.
When I got off the ride I looked at my watch and the time was 3:00. Princess Aurora wanted Abby to be on Main Street at 3:20 (we were all the way in Frontierland)! The parade had started, crowds had gathered, and streets were closing. I told Adam to run with Abby and we would all try and keep up.
He and Abby barely made it.
Unfortunately, I couldn't get through the crowds quickly enough with the stroller and when I made to to Liberty Square, the first float of the parade was passing by. I had missed my chance by 30 seconds.
At least Abby made it!!
Getting the children's silhouettes
Abby was telling us all about the parade. Apparently when the Peter Pan float passed by she told Aurora that Wendy was her favorite. This picture depicts the expression on her face when it dawned on her that that wasn't very nice to Aurora.
Enchanted Tales with Belle
Not pictured
Dinner at Cosmic Rays/watching the fireworks
It's a small world
Magic carpet ride
Jungle Cruise
Leaving the park at Midnight
No comments:
Post a Comment