But Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these." Luke 18:16
>
Friday, August 7, 2015
4 Month update
Weight 15.6 lbs
Height 25"
Sleeps from 8:30 pm until 7:00 am with one feeding in the middle of the night
Feedings last about 20 min
Laughs! His sisters make him laugh the most
Screams, big sighs, high pitch squeals
Sucks hands and arms
Loves to hold his toes
Always grabs my wrist while I'm changing his diaper
Loves the sound of his voice
Wakes up every morning "singing" in his bassinet
Rolls over
(It looks like I rolled him over in the video, but I promise he was just holding my finger. He had rolled over right before this video on his own.)
No comments:
Post a Comment