>

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

First Soccer Practice

The morning of practice Abby woke up and yelled to me from her bed, "Mommy, happy soccer morning!"
 The little boy in orange is "Efan", Ethan, Abby's prince.  In fact she told my mom right before practice that she was going to go see Efan and whispered, "And I'm going to give him a kiss!"

The kiss did not happen.















 Passing the ball










 I am counting three coaches.  
It reminds me of story time at the library when she was 18 months old.

 Devotion time


 The children were told to go around the circle and describe their worst day.  Then they were going to see how they could make it positive.  Abby's answer was when there was a "funderstorm" and she was scared, but she went to Mommy and Daddy's bed and was better.  Clearly she is describing this with great expression!  I actually was impressed with her answer.

She loves "soccer team"

No comments:

Post a Comment