Here are a few of the funny things our little goober has said lately:
- Abby learned her lesson not to tell Jesus that her daddy is mean, but that doesn't mean that she isn't completely honest with Him still. The following evening after the previous post I read stories to Abby right before bed. I explained to her before reading the last book that I would read it to her, but that would count as her bedtime story. She agreed. However, once the story was finished she got into bed and prayed with Daddy. Her prayer went a little something like this: "Dear Jesus, My daddy is nice, my mommy is nice, my baby sister is nice. My daddy is not going to read me a story, Jesus. He is nice, but he is not going to read me a story." She got a story.
- Abby's nickname for Ellie is Jelly. She is the only person who calls her that, and she does consistently. While they were wrestling on the bed one night Abby said, "JELLY! I am so glad you came to America!"
- While watching the Goodnight Show on Sprout, Nina (from the show) and Star asked the audience if they wanted to help draw pictures in the sky with stars. Abby answered the TV in a matter of fact fashion, "No, I don't want to do that."
- Over Thanksgiving Abby was with her seven cousins and would tell them individually, "We are friends, and we are cousins."
No comments:
Post a Comment