>

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Say what, girl?


At 15 months Ellie can say the following:
 
Hi with a wave
 
Bye with a wave
 
Yay and claps
 
NO! and points her finger- now she says it when she knows she is doing something naughty
 
Yesh (yes)
 
Yeah
 
Pease (please)
 
Ats riiigh (that's right)
 
I di i (I did it)
 
Abeee (Abby)
 
Pooh

world
 
Dada and Daddy
 
Mama
 
Nana (for Nina)
 
Uh huh with a nod
 
Achoo! (fake sneeze)
 
Dey dey (thank you)

Supise (surprise)

CHEESE! (when we take her picture)

I see! (in her high pitch voice usually pointing)
 
Owww!  (which she says in a very high pitched voice when I change her diaper, do her hair, or when she is pulling mine)
 
EI, EI, EEE (E I E I O from Old MacDonald)
 
Roars and growls whenever she sees an animal especially dogs, pictures of tigers, or my dad or sometimes even a random person in the grocery store
 
Speaks in full sentences of gibberish... or is it?

She's a goober just like her big sister!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment