A great deal has happened to our family this month. Most of it pretty lousy. However, we continue to be joyful, thanking the Lord for what He has done! We are still blessed beyond what we could have hoped or asked for. Here are a few pics of the girls who continue to fill our lives with complete and utter bliss.
Chubs
Abby has been potty training lately. She is doing AWESOME! Strike a pose, babe.
Both girls were sick this month. Here's Abby right after she got sick in her bed and had a bath. She wanted to sit on her potty chair. She was so sweet, and kept saying to me, "Mommy, I'm so proud of you." Ha.
"Hey, it's all good."
Oh my goodness -- Edie would say "I'm so proud of you!" during potty training too!! Haha. LOVE the pics of Ellie! Did she pull herself up there? Big girl!! (beth)
ReplyDeleteNo, we stood her up. (Adam was standing behind her while I took the shot.) Edie and Abby are just two little peas in a pod aren't they? Love.
Delete