>

Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Morning

Adam and I woke up at 5:45 and set up for Christmas morning.  Adam lit the candles and started our fire, while Ellie had her breakfast, and I popped our French toast casserole in the oven (which made the house smell delicious while we opened our gifts).  We woke Abby up a little after six, and enjoyed listening to the Christmas story, presents, and our picnic breakfast by the fire and tree. 

First Christmas! 
 Not as easy as it looks.
Abby's big gift.  Her "mycycle"

I LOVE Ellie in this picture!
The first of many Christmases together.


Oh, Abby!  Where did you go?

Ellie's big gift was her puppy.  She loves it.
along with her glow worm

My favorite gift was my elephant charm for my Pandora bracelet.  I love to get sentimental gifts, and how perfect to get this elephant charm for Ellie's first Christmas?! 
When Abby received a gift she would say, "Oh, for me?  Thank you, Mommy."  I have the most polite two year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment