She now talks to us in complete sentences ALL off the time
- "Abby do it!" (this was first for a reason. I hear this the most throughout the day:)
- "Do it again! Do it again, Dada"
- "Mommy do it."
- "Do de odder one!" (Do the other one!)
- "Shhhh....stop it." (with her hand covering Elllie, Daddy, or Mommy's mouth)
- "She's a big girl. She's a baby." (both referring to Ellie)
- "Hey that's better!" (she'll say that after I change her diaper)
- "Mommy make it better." (She said that to me when she wet her bed)
- States a fact then follows it by saying, "aren't dey?" i.e. "The puppies are playing. Aren't dey?"
- "Ellie's so cuuuute!"
- "Aww, look at her." (Ellie)
- "I love this girl." (Ellie)
- "dister" (sister)
- Will quote something from one of her shows then say, "Like ______ say dat." Usually it is Mickey or Pooh bear
- Puts my name at the end of her questions or requests. "Read to me, Mommy?" If unanswered she will repeat over and over gradually getting louder and louder until answered.
- Abby gets scared these days, and her daddy thinks it's adorable. Therefore, he LOVES to scare her. She'll grit her teeth and say, "I don't like dat. Dat's scary."
- "Wait to me!"
- "Follow me!"
- Adam: Abby whatcha doin? (in a sing song voice) Abby: Playing with my toys! (in a sing song voice back)
- Greets me in the morning, "Hello Mommy, whatcha doin?"
- "Whu zat, Mommy? Whu zat?" (what's that)
- "Help! Help me!" (screams this in public if she is forced to be held or put into a cart...one of these days I will be accused of kidnapping her...)
- "One morn!" (one more)
- "I want waggos with peanut butter on it." (waffles with peanut butter)
- "I want white milk and chocolate milk." (chocolate milk)
- laughter followed by "Oh, Dada...", or anyone else's name who has made her just laugh
- Random laughter in carseat or high chair. "Tigger is so funny."
- We live in a neighborhood that has a deer statue at the entrance with water. Everytime we leave the neighborhood Abby will say, "Deer steppin on da rock in da water."
- Isn't into her baths these days. So when she has to take one she'll say, "Ellie take a bath?"
- If she finds anything small such as a piece of fuzz she'll give it to me and say it is a boogie. Then she'll say, "Eeeewwww!"
- "Nope, not that one." (if given something she doesn't want to eat or have)
- "Where Mommy go?" (or whomever isn't with her at that moment in a very sad voice)
- "Mommy, you play with me?"
- Everything starts out being two before she counts them. "Two birdies. One, two, three..."
- "Ellie, play catch!"
- "Ellie's waking up!"
- "I'm too big!" She'll say that when she doesn't want to do something such as take a bath.
- "No, boys!" She'll yell this at nap time when I leave the room. I have no idea why...
No comments:
Post a Comment