But Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these." Luke 18:16
>
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
The Sound of Music
Abby can sing the entire song the whole way through, but she was preoccupied by the camera. This was all I was able to record before she ripped the camera away to watch herself. You get the idea though!
I LOVE this!! Of course she knows the words to that song...I remember that you guys had been watching that the night Nathan, John, Danielle, and I came over to scare you guys! So she's been hearing that song since before she was born :)
I LOVE this!! Of course she knows the words to that song...I remember that you guys had been watching that the night Nathan, John, Danielle, and I came over to scare you guys! So she's been hearing that song since before she was born :)
ReplyDeleteRIGHT! Thankfully she doesn't associate it with fear! :)
ReplyDelete