The children (mind you all under 3) were NOT allowed to talk at all during the story, nor could they sing too loudly. In fact, Miss Jessy ended song time because the children simply could not keep their voices down. I think every mother in the room was astonished by Miss Jessy and her lack of love for children. There was one person in the room who didn't seem to mind her strict policies, and that person was Abigail Levengood.
Abby was fearless. She stood in the very front of a room of 30 people right in front of Miss Jessy. She also seem to have a deep respect for the rules as she listened politely with her hands behind her back, and when Miss Jessy reprimanded the other children, Abigail stood to face them with her arms folded. My little teacher's pet.
I am sure other mothers were wondering why I was taking pictures of such a terrible session. The answer is simple. My daughter was cracking me up. I am glad she enjoyed her time at the library today. I think we might try the other one next time though...
The day continued with our friends Danielle and Dean. Dean and Abby are soul mates. They enjoyed kissing during craft and then had a romantic lunch at Puccini's following TT. It was a very entertaining morning!
"NO! There is no fun at the library!"
Holding hands during lunch.
(Abby discovered how to blow her own nose today.)
Talking poor Dean's ear off
Watch how Abby raises her eyebrows to see if she impressed Dean.
We had a blast today! Thanks for the invite! I love the way you describe Jessy! :)
ReplyDeleteDanielle and Dean