>

Monday, May 10, 2010

4th Anniversary

It is truly hard to believe that Adam and I have been married four years now.  However, so much about our lives have changed in those seemingly quick years.  We are both graduated from college, and have worked outside of the home for an extended period of time.  We moved from Marion to Noblesville and then again from an apartment to our beautiful home.  Best of all, we have an amazing daughter.  Our relationship is so strong and we have the greatest friendship that two people could want. God has blessed our marriage beyond what we could have thought or asked.  I am so glad that we are going to be spending the rest of our lives together.  It is going to be fun to see what God has in store for us next!
  
For our anniversary we went back to the zoo, because we went on our honeymoon.  This time we took little Miss along with us.  I have to say that it was even more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment