Jill Anderson was also over, but her baby, Jameson, wasn't able to play with the girls yet since he is still "cooking."
I am so fortunate to have numerous friends with children Abby's age. There are many more to come as well (Beth, Danielle, Barbie, and Jill). Here is Abby with her little friends...

Daisy lives across the street from us. She is going to have a little sister in a few weeks, and Abby and I are very excited to meet her! Daisy likes to look after Abby. She is very concerned with her well being and likes to mimic what Abby is doing. I love this little 2 year old and her mommy Barbie.

So here are my high school/college roommates and friends. Angie and her son Liam (middle) live in South Carolina and came up to Indy for a visit. Kristen and her son Ethan live across the street. Our three children are within three months of each other. Abby is 4 months, Liam is 5, and Ethan is 7 (though his due date was Abby's birthday).
Daisy lives across the street from us. She is going to have a little sister in a few weeks, and Abby and I are very excited to meet her! Daisy likes to look after Abby. She is very concerned with her well being and likes to mimic what Abby is doing. I love this little 2 year old and her mommy Barbie.
So here are my high school/college roommates and friends. Angie and her son Liam (middle) live in South Carolina and came up to Indy for a visit. Kristen and her son Ethan live across the street. Our three children are within three months of each other. Abby is 4 months, Liam is 5, and Ethan is 7 (though his due date was Abby's birthday).
Aw! I love the shout out! How did that video of Daisy turn out?? We love Abby. Daisy asked yesterday where you guys were, lol~
ReplyDelete