
But Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these." Luke 18:16
>
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Polka dot doll
It is hard to believe that my tiny little baby is already three months old especially since after she was born I got depressed whenever I thought about her getting older. However, I love this age! Abby has been smiling, laughing, and talking so much more. It is precious! Here are her 3 month pictures. I think they turned out AWESOME! She was so good during her shoot that she was rewarded with a new toy. She loves it! I have never seen her so interested in something so much. It is great fun buying things for her now that she actually responds and plays with them.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment