>

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Abby's first trip to PA

Our little family set off for PA at 7 am, and we arrived around 5 pm. We ended up having an easy drive out. We stopped to feed Abby twice, and she slept almost the entire way. It was wonderful!


We each had to take shifts driving. :)





She woke up for about a half an hour in a great mood, then it was back to sleep!


On Saturday Adam went golfing with his dad and brother. Abby and I went outlet shopping with Grammy, Aunt Anna, David and Noah. Here she is at Starbucks with her Grammy and cousins.



Abby hit the mother load at Carters. Here she is with her cousin David and Aunt Anna. She got new sleepers and bibs from Mommy, and Grammy bought her a new outfit and dolly pictured below.


Grammy bought this for her because she thought it looked like something I would wear. Yeah, I would love it if it were in my size.




Noah is the closest in age to Abby. I think they are already great friends!







Abby was dedicated for a second time, and her Pa did this dedication. Unfortunately, my camera didn't have any battery life left. I will get pictures soon from her Uncle Bobby and then post them. After the dedication the entire Levengood family went out to lunch to celebrate, but the guest of honor slept through the party.




Monday was spent at a canal in Litiz with Grammy, Pa, Mommy and Daddy. After a lunch of burgers and shakes at the Freeze and Frizz, Abby fed ducks. Then we went to Reading to meet Uncle Mark, Aunt Anna, David and Noah for dinner.





Abby loves her new outfit from Aunt Becky!

























David is so sweet with Abby. He is such a little helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment